Your Dependable Dentist Near Eagle Vale
Patient-Centred Dental Expertise
Smile Now, Pay Later
With affordable payment options, your new smile is only a click away!
Our Dental Edge: Why Consider Us?
- Our team is renowned for its affability and genuine kindness, making every dental visit a pleasant experience.
- We have a special spot for young ones, ensuring they’re always greeted with enthusiasm and a radiant smile.
- Nestled in Campbelltown NSW’s bustling business hub, our clinic’s location offers ease with a brief 2-minute walk from the train station and ample nearby free parking.
- Recognising the need for financial flexibility, we present a gamut of payment methods, inclusive of interest-free financing options.
- Our unwavering commitment lies in enhancing your oral well-being and sculpting your dream smile.
Call today on (02) 4062 8763 to schedule an appointment.
Your Trusted Dental Clinic in Campbelltown
Promotions and Specials
Uncover a variety of dental procedures by our Campbelltown dentists.
Children’s Dentist in Campbelltown
Crown and Bridge
Root Canal Treatment
Watch our recent patient experience videos
Frequently Asked Questions
What constitutes gum disease, and what factors lead to its development?
Gum disease, often termed periodontal disease, frequently impacts the gums and bones sustaining the teeth. Emphasising dental health is crucial, for overlooking it can result in this ailment. Starting as inflammation, it can escalate to significant infections and even tooth loss when not addressed.
Causes of Gum Disease
There are various factors that contribute to the onset of gum disease, including:
- Plaque Build-up: The primary cause of gum disease is the accumulation of plaque on the teeth. Plaque is a sticky bacterial layer that forms on the surface of the teeth. If not removed through daily dental care routines, it can harden into tartar, which further irritates the gums.
- Poor Dental Care Habits: Regular brushing, flossing, and routine dental check-ups are crucial for maintaining healthy teeth. Skipping these essential steps can lead to the formation of plaque and tartar, subsequently causing gum disease.
- Tobacco Use: Smoking or chewing tobacco can heighten the risk of gum disease. Not only do they affect the attachment of bone and soft tissue to your teeth, but they also reduce the ability of the gums to heal.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal fluctuations during puberty, pregnancy, the menstrual cycle, and menopause can increase the susceptibility of gums to gum disease.
- Wisdom Teeth: Partially erupted wisdom teeth can create pockets where bacteria grow, leading to infections and potentially contributing to gum disease.
The Consequences of Gum Disease
If gum disease is not addressed according to individual dental needs, it can lead to various complications. In its initial phase, referred to as gingivitis, the condition results in red, swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. As it advances to periodontitis, the gums recede from the teeth, forming pockets that can become infected. Over time, the bone and connective tissue that hold teeth in place deteriorate. This can result in missing teeth or damaged teeth, necessitating removal or replacement.
What are your clinic hours?
In search of exceptional dental care tailored to all your dental needs? Your search ends here! Our commitment to patient care is reflected in our thoughtfully planned opening hours, ensuring we are here for you when you require our dental services.
Our Comprehensive Service Hours:
Monday to Wednesday: Kickstart your week with us! From 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, whether it’s a morning routine or an evening consultation, we’re at your service.
Thursday & Friday: Between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, drop by for anything from a quick check to an in-depth treatment plan. Our dedicated team is on hand to guide and assist.
Saturday: Understanding that weekdays can be hectic for most, we’re available and ready to assist from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Sunday: We continue our commitment even on Sundays, offering our quality services from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Note: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Book An Appointment With Us
Call us today on to schedule an appointment.